Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have started a manuscript, but I am nervous about how to get it puublished once I am done with it. What avenues should I take?

I hear this question a lot in my writers seminars and workshops. The fear of the unknown will stunt the growth of your project. Stop worrying about what will happen to your story once you are finished with it - just finish it! Once you are completely done with it, get it edited (for content, flow, continuity, punctuation, and grammar), THEN worry about the next step. Until then, focus on getting it completed. My company, http://www.ImoianPress.com offers great editing services when you are ready. :)

Allow the Best Girlfriend You Never Had to answer your personal or business-related questions! How can I help you?

No comments:

Post a Comment